Thursday, September 10, 2020

Anything In Adobe After Effects











About:



Hello, I am Shubham Narayan and I am a VFX & MOTION GRAPHICS artist. 

I have an experience of 4 years and I have been working with brands like smart-lock and humble. I would love to help you with your next project.


Our Skills That You Can Utilize In Your Project - 


  • Logo animation
  • Explainer videos
  • 2D character animation 
  • Motion graphics
  • Colour grading
  • Subtitles
  • Clips Reorganizing
  • Glitches
  • Lower thirds
  • Green screen
  • Tracking
  • Object removal
  • Rotoscoping
  • Fully custom animations
  • and much more ...




You just have to send us the script (if applicable) that you have made along with the other required files. Just leave all the heavy lifting to us and enjoy your day with your family.

What are you waiting for? Just drop us a message and get your custom quote NOW!



Please do not worry about the plugins, we have all the plugins.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A+++ Transaction. I have worked with Shubham before and i will continue to work with him on similar concepts. He just is an Adobe After Effects Wizard.

:

Astonishing work !!! Highly recommend ! My project was very complicated and everything was dealt properly and with perfect execution

:

Extremely good work! Delivered within 24 hours and made as many revisions as we needed to make it 100% perfect. Truly amazing. Looking forward to working with you again very soon :)

:

Shubham was knowledgable and had excellent communication skills. He gave me great confidence he would deliver what I needed and he did. Thank you.

:

One of the best experiences. If you’re looking for after effects this is your guy! I’ll be back soon and often.




No comments:

Post a Comment