Thursday, September 3, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Video Footage











About:

Welcome to My Gig,

Are you looking for a professional video editing service.

-PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING



- I work mainly on Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC

- I can include royalty free music and stock footage to your project for an additional fee.

- I can provide video files in (H.264, AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM , GIF,FLV, SWF)

My services includes:



  • YouTube & commercial;
  • Wedding & Birthday &

  • Social media videos ( instagram, facebook, IGTV)
  • Templete editing ( Any Types Of Templete)
  • Green Screen

  • Special effects
  • Video Conversion
  • Map animation , Logo animation
  • Corporate videos ,Color Correction/Color Grading
  • Transitions
  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting ,Joining Clip
  • Slow Motion ,Blurs
  • Volume enhancing & Audio Syncing , Merging Videos and Audios and so much more.

Add various types of animations , including :



  • Lower Thirds
  • Subscribe, notification, like and share etc buttons
  • Adding Watermark
  • Adding Animations
  • Synchronizing Tracks
  • Mixing Different Clips

Please note: I deliver all my videos in full HD format and at no additional cost!

100% customer satisfaction is my motto.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job. Explained what was needed and she delivered without any edits. There were 5 videos that needed editing and all 5 needed no edits. Would definitely use her services again. Quality of work exceeded expectations. Thanks you seller for a great job and staying on plan. I asked for a quick turnaround time and seller delivered with no edits. Thank you

:

Thank you.

:

Very professional and got back to me immediately. Worked on the changes and edits efficiently.




No comments:

Post a Comment