Thursday, September 3, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR VIDEO EDITING OF ANY TYPE, BEFORE ORDERING

I'm Hamid, been providing video editing services to clients and agencies from all over the world. I have been in the video editing industry for 6+ years.

The Process of my work:

Message Me – Get in touch via inbox, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward

Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will ask you to provide me your footage

Creation – This is where the magic happens, I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding elements such as graphics or animations, music, music video, SFX, audio enhancement or color grade

Review – Review and make any necessary revisions

Delivery – I’ll deliver the footage in the format of your choice

 

I am a one-stop-shop for any sort of your searches such as video editor, edit video such as music video, edit video of wedding, films, short clips, corporate, an explainer video, video editor of music promotions, commercials, drone, advertisements, or intro.

I love what I do and I am here to make your final footage come to life!

Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second of two projects I had Hamid do. He did an excellent job on both and was very communicative throughout the whole process. Very professional and had a quick turn around. After receiving this great work, I will be returning every week to this same seller. by far the best on fiveer.

Seller's Response:

He was very responsive and revised the video repeatedly until we were satisfied with it. I would recommend him for sure.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Smita. Big words for me.

Seller's Response:

Excellent innovation and creativity. Top notch quality and professionalism. Great consistency!

:

Thanks alot Sir. Ur words worth alot to me




No comments:

Post a Comment