Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Your Instagram Video











About:

WELCOME TO MY VIDEO EDITING GIG FOR YOUR INSTAGRAM VIDEO.



Are you looking for a Professional Video Editing service in 2 days?

You came to the right place!



This Gig offers Video Editing & Motion Graphic Services for Your 


  • Instagram & Facebook Marketing
  • Promos and Advertising
  • Music Highlight
  • Event Highlight
  • Social Media Content
  • Short Films
  • Testimonial & Interview
  • Vlog & Travel Video
  • Green Screen


This service includes Amazing Transitions, Stylish Modern title effects,
Camera Shake Removal, Cutting & Adding Music in the right 
timing, Audio Sync, and anything you want


Workflow:


  • First you give me text and we discuss about your project
  • And then send me your media files
  • Now discuss about Price, Turn around Time
  • I proceed to work my magic, adding effects as necessary to make your video stand out
  • Finally I send you the video for any revision/correction and then Final delivery 


I am using 


    Premiere Pro
    After Effects


See my Sample Work in the link below
https://www.youtube.com/user/woodenXbrain




PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!

I am 24/7 Online and I'll get back to you quickly so we can get started!
Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tilesquash is amazing, very communicative throughout and is very talented with editing

:

Thank you for the amazing experience working with you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment