Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Edit Video Using Adobe Premiere Pro Or Final Cut











About:

I will edit your video using Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut and I will add some extra details with Adobe After Effects in case it's necesary. 

I will add music and graphs if you need me to, as well as I will put title and credits to it. 

In case you need something else you can ask for it and I'll do it if it's possible.

Reviews


:

Thank you!

:

We are repeat customers---and we represent clients all over the globe so whom we hire for our projects must be reliable, professional, responsive and willing to make it right--she's the best.

:

A great freelancer. She's completed multiple projects for my clients--highly recommend.

:

A great editor. Pushes to ensure that as a client I'm happy with the end results and realizes that I, in turn, must serve my client base. We've used her services multiple times and plan to continue.

:

She's great. We will do multiple projects with her. You can "trust" her concerns and is quite cooperative which is mandatory as I represent many clients who need quality work quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment