Sunday, September 27, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing Services











About:

Hello! Thank you for coming.

I can provide video editing services to make your video stand out and communicate and convey your message. I can force business and personal use projects. The price is only 5 dollars!

After that, we agree on a price, please select a package to start the sequence, or add extra to adjust the price accordingly.

- I work mainly on Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC, and I can also send you project files.

- I can provide royalty-free music and material for your project at extra cost.

I provide, inter alia:

- logo animation

-wedding video

-enterprise video

- animated graphics

- color correction

- green screen edit

I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM and other formats, which can be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook or the network at any time.

Editing is a complex process, so take a moment to briefly describe what you want to do to make sure I can do what I need to do.

Video editors are very complex, so please contact me before placing an order to make sure I can cover your project.

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment:

  1. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… KineMaster Pro Download

    ReplyDelete