Friday, September 11, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Hello there!



 welcome to my gig.





I am a professional video editor and graphics designer. Trust me with your project, will do beyond your expectations!

I can do :-

  • Professional video editing and post production on films,
  • Videohive After effect template editing
  • Green screen video
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Aerial footage editing
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Instagram editing

  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials


If your video needs pretty much any kind of edit, I can handle it. I can edit it so it flows smoothly, add sound effects, text effects, royalty free music, audio syncing and just improve the overall appearance of the footage If I think I can get it done pretty quickly and painlessly.



  • I Can provide your videos in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM & More for Youtube / Facebook or Web Support


                                          I'm 24/7 online.                                          



YOUR FILE IS OVER 2 GB?? Please contact me



This is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need.



YOUR PROJECT NEEDS SPECIAL EFFECTS AND MORE WORK DONE? Please contact me





Regards!!!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

seller is very comprehensive.

Seller's Response:

Very Patient buyer

Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This is my second time ordering a video edit. I highly recommend this gig. I will use again for future initiatives.




No comments:

Post a Comment