Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Awesome Video Editing, Color Grading And Fx











About:

I am a professional Film-Maker and Video Editor. I color Grade using Davinci Resolve and use adobe Premier and Aftereffect for all Fx work and everything else. I am experienced in Editing and Grading Cinema DNG, Blackmagic Raw and Apple ProRes and yes, Deliver in 4K.

I have worked onset on many projects and have a good knowledge of various Video genre. If you know what you want I know what tools you will need to make your Video Pop. Music Video, Aftermovie, ShortFilm anything. Looking forward to be working with you.

Delivery can be faster than expected depending on kind of Project, render and download / upload time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As Always. Exceeds Excellence! ....Thank you for your dopeness

:

The best on this App. 5 Star Dude!

:

Best video designer in the game!

:

This is actually my 2nd time using Nitin services. Hands down the best to work with. Can turn whatever you have into Great dope visuals. Believe it ot not...this project was just cell phone videos (Android at that! )

:

Its been pleasure working with you. All the best for your future projects. I wish i could do a shoot for you someday. You got amazing music skills. 😄 😄




No comments:

Post a Comment