Thursday, September 24, 2020

Perfect Video Editing And Color Correction











About:

Welcome to my page! 
Contact before ordering
I am a professional video editor and I like to be unique and to create different things, and I will edit your videos professionally.I am good in every type of video editing especially in making cinematic sequence.


Why me?
i am very creative, good listener, good in communication, 2 years of experience, easy to work with, i have good prices for what i offer and i'll provide perfect editing result.


My service includes:
    Color Correction/Grading
    Cutting/Cropping
    Merging Clips
    Titles/Subtitles
    Transitions
    Video & Sound Effects
    Motion Graphics
    Intro & Outro Animations
    Free Royalty Music
    Green Screen Editing
    Reducing Background Noise
    Stabilization
    Lower Thirds
    Template Editing




Message me before ordering about your needs and we can talk about it briefly.
Provide me footage and i assure you that i'll give you the best editing result.
After the delivery, if you are not satisfied let me know i'll modify it how you'll say me to do.




Availability: 24/7


Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment