Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Make An Epic Fully Synced Amv For You











About:

    About Me

    Hello minna-san! I'm 18 year old boy and studying in college. I love playing video games and

    making AMVs. 

    

    My Editing

    I have been editing AMVs for 2 years.

    I have also worked with other AMV editors online.

    I use the software "Sony vegas pro 13" for editing which many other professionals use too.

    You can watch my work so far here:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChu8MtzvTpfHhO9eSY4sPcg

    

    What I need

    Only the name of your favorite song and the name of the ANIME you want the edit to be made

    on. I have my own collection too so feel free to ask ^w^

   

    Note: You always can contact me to explain your order or to ask anything. Thanks.

    

    Order it. Sit Back, Relax and Wait...

    

Reviews


:

Although the amv did need an extension, it was well worth it. Top notch edit and music to video syncing. Well worth the money!

:

Have had multiple AMVs made by this seller and every one of them have been above and beyond expectations, awesome seller and will continue to work with him!

:

Good job

:

This was exactly what I wanted! Very good quality!

:

Good work and product




No comments:

Post a Comment