Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

I have over 12 years experience as a professional Video editor, having worked for a variety of clients My rates are negotiable, and subject to a kickoff call and initial conversation to understand the scope of your needs, and set accurate and realistic timelines



I have professional experience in all aspects of video production including : 



  • TV shows
  • Trailers
  • Clips
  • Teasers
  • Testimonials
  • Instagram Videos
  • Facebook Ads
  • Instagram Ads 
  • demo-reel
  • short films 
  • documentary
  • Films Editing 
  • Logo Animations
  • Intros/Outros
  • Green Screen
  • And so many more ...


My Audio services include :


  • Finding Royalty Free Music 
  • Voice-Over
  • Audio Syncing
  • Background Noise Removal
  • Fade In / Out 
  • Etc


Why you should work with me :



  • Worked on 1000+ projects
  • 17+ Years experience
  • I’m here 24/7 – so I reply fast & I look forward to bringing YOUR video vision to life! 
  • 100% GUARANTEE  - Satisfied or its FREE! 
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


Note: Video editing is a complex and subjective process so please take a moment to contact me before ordering to discuss your project and get a custom quote.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment