Saturday, April 4, 2020

Make You A High Quality Video Game Montage Or Compilation Video











About:

Hello welcome to my Gig!
I'm guessing you're here for a professional looking montage made for you or your YouTube channel? Well, you've come to the right place!


I create montages that look professional, or if you want a comedic route to the montage I can do that as well with memes and audio clips pasted within the video.



What you can expect done in your video:


  • Gather important pieces from footage received to create the best experience for you, and don't worry you can tell me however you'd like the order of the video to be.


  • Nice effects added to the video, such as: unique and fun transitions, animated text, and royalty free music (unless requested otherwise)


  • Full HD rendering in 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60 frames per second (4k resolution for the premium package)


If you have any questions feel free to let me know! I'm willing to take any offers and will respond asap.

Reviews


:

Fantastic communication and overall pleasant to work with! Handled my order perfectly despite audio technical errors on my part. Would 100% come back again!

:

Perfect mate great work thank you very much

:

Good, I think I will order again

:

This was excellent WAY above my expectations! Couldn't have been better!

:

Did an amazing edit and it was super funny well worth the money




No comments:

Post a Comment