Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit Your Videos, Sync Audio, Choose Music And Adapt It In Fast Delivery











About:

SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER



Are you looking for a fast video editing project?




If your requirement consist on simple/basic editing for any type of content, then you are in the right place!



I am going to edit your video, cut the best scenes, create a logical storytelling on the scripts to make sure everything is understood perfectly, I will also sync audio in case you recorded your audio with a different source and I will choose the right music.



In case you need to adapt this video to 16:9, 4:5, 1:1 or any format you need, I will be able to deliver that too.



This is how the Gig is divided:



Premium Service $100

Contact me before ordering to get a custom offer. Example: Cut the best scenes, add music, basic text animation, adding intro/outro



Standar Service $65

Contact me before ordering to get a custom offer. Example: Cut the best scenes, add music, adding intro/outro



Basic Service $40

Contact me before ordering to get a custom offer. Example: Cut the best scenes, add music



*You can also request for "Fast Delivery" service.



Send me a message before you place your oder and I will deliver the request ASAP!



(video attached is not a preview of past gigs)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

super friendly, super fast. his work is very good and he give a lot of feedback. it was a pleasure to work with him

:

Thank you Dirk! It was a pleasure for me too :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment