Thursday, April 23, 2020

Edit Clips And Travels In A Professional Cinematic Video











About:

Hello. I'm Luca!

I'm really passionate about video editing and passion is necessary to achieve an excellent result. I started with video editing to keep alive memories of my travels and experiences and I want give you the same opportunity to relive your moments as I do every time I look to my videos. Don't let your memories fade away!



I use adobe premiere and adobe illustrator for the graphics.



My gig includes:

  • video editing (cutting the best part of the footage)
  • Cool transitions between the cuts
  • noise and shake removal for a smooth and pleasant picture

  • Graphic insertions or your logo insertion into the video
  • color grading your video to achieve cinematic look
  • Music by your choice or no copyright soundtrack 
  • Title insertion 


Here my instagram profile where i pubblished some of my work:

szz_luca  



Send me a message to let me know what you need and your ideas with all the details.

Upload your clips through Google Drive, Dropbox, We transfer or Fiverr. Revision are endless for cinematic package.

Must to know: exceeded the limit of minutes footage the cost increases 5$ every 10 minutes of clips



Reviews


:

Luca made a very good job! This video is very exciting. He used the right effects to make this video perfect. Highly recommended!

:

I am dancer and i was looking for someone to edit my last dance video filmed with my cell. The end result is excellent, the video looks more professional. It’s amazing how fast he delivered It, in an hour I received the edited video!

:

The seller was very fast in delivery and very helpful to all my requests but above all... the video is amazing! He was also very professional, he suggested improvements and ideas that enhanced the video more and made it even more beautiful! I will definitely contact him again for other works!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Excellent provider always happy to help and listen to my endless list of “todos”




No comments:

Post a Comment