Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Compile And Edit Your Video











About:

I will be compiling your videos of any event, social media promotions, university projects, blogs etc. I will also be editing your videos by adding sound effects, subtitle, color grading and captions. I can assure you that you will be satisfied by my work. If you have any objections regarding the editing or compilation of the video I will make changes right away. 

(Please message me before you place your order, so the work is according to your requirements)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mahjabeen is amazing. A true artist and so in touch with the client's needs. Nothing was too much trouble and the end product was fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a quality product or service. Andre :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for such kind words :) and thankyou for the tip too :)

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing to work with this seller, everything that was asked for was put in and adjusted to request! Would love to work with again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) It really means alot :)

:

I love working with this seller. She went above and beyond to help me get the right sizes to send and to understand what I was looking for. She was also able to reduce the size of the resulting video. The compilation was amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment