Friday, April 24, 2020

Edit Your Video In Premiere Pro And After Effects











About:

Are you looking for an editor? You've come to the right place!



*Please contact me before ordering*



I have years of experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. I have a degree in Multimedia Design and Communication. I strive to deliver quality. It is my passion to tell stories through various media and it is my goal to bring your ideas to life.



I do:

  • Vlogs
  • Travel videos
  • Logo animations
  • Gaming montages
  • Intro/outro
  • Tutorials
  • Unboxing
  • Fashion/Beauty
  • Lifestyle
  • Music videos
  • Ads
  • Personal videos
  • And many more...


Is there a specific style to want me to copy? No problem, just give me a video example.



Hit me up, tell me about your video and together we'll bring your ideas to life!



Extras:



Subtitles - I will add captions to your video. 



Motion Graphics - I will animate, motion track, stabilize, green screen, etc. - price depends on the request. Please be specific.



Source file - I will send you the project file and all assets used. 




Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all :)



Looking for a way to get more subscribers on YouTube? Check out my other gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bdEoRW 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you are looking for the best video editor on Fiverr. Don’t look any further. The best I have ever worked with (have worked with at least 20 others on different projects - and have found someone I will work with for the rest of my life.)

:

Working with dezzy was so uncomplicated. Every little wish I had was directly noted by her and then perfectly implemented in the project. She is highly gifted in what she does and gets through the whole creating process with you together so that it's impossible to not get the exact or even a better version of your video you've expected. I would love to work with her again.

:

Thank you so much! I find it very important to include the client in the process, so that the final product is as close to what they want as possible. :)

:

The best I have ever found on Fiverr.

:

Fantastic communication, speedy delivery, and super impressive production skills!




No comments:

Post a Comment