Friday, April 24, 2020

Professional Video And Audio Editing For You











About:

Hey There! I'm Ozgur, an experienced Video Editor with more than +7 years of experience.



Here is my showreel:



https://youtu.be/izaFjJKRMnk



I can do professional video editing and post-production services for short films, short clips, weddings, interviews, music videos, multi-cam editings, promotions, commercials, etc.



What does my service include?



  •     Cutting/Cropping
  •     Transitions
  •     Color Correction/Grading
  •     Titles/Subtitles
  •     Intro & Outro Animations
  •     Motion Graphics
  •     Free Royalty Music
  •     Video & Sound Effects
  •     Green Screen Editing
  •     Reducing Background Noise
  •     Stabilization
  •     Enhancing Quality
  •     Template Editing
  •     Lower Thirds


I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020, After Effects CC 2020, Photoshop CC 2020



Please note: Video editing is a complex job, so please take a minute and give me a quick description of what you want, so we can discuss details and pricing.



PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING!



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Very best of the best. faster delivery and attention to details

:

Ozgur was very responsive and I like that he made suggestions to add music to my video

:

OMG Ozgur14 is AMAZING!!!!!

:

Best in class always

:

Like the eagle that locks on to its prey over 5 km , he never loses focus til the task is done . Thank you for your amazing service in 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment