Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Video And Audio











About:



Hi! I'm a full-time video editor, also experienced in motion graphics. I prefer quality over quantity. Unlimited revisions included to make sure you are completely satisfied with the final work.



How to order:


  1. Message me – we will discuss your needs, price, delivery time
  2. Provide footage
  3. Video creation – I'll create your project
  4. Review – we take a look on the final video and make any modifications if necessary
  5. Delivery




My services includes:



  • YouTube
  • Promotional Videos
  • Wedding Videos
  • Post Production
  • Special effects
  • Video Conversion
  • Color Correction/Color Grading
  • Green screen
  • Transitions
  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting
  • Joining Clip
  •  Slow Motion
  • Blurs
  • Royalty free music
  • Volume enhancing
  • Adding Voice Over 
  • Audio Syncing and so much more.



Important: I deliver all my videos in full HD format and at no additional cost!

Please contact me before you order so I have an understanding of what needs to be done and able to calculate a price & delivery time.

 

Reviews


:

Great work as always! super understanding all the changes I wanted on top of the initial plan. Would love to work on more projects together.

:

There was alot to be done but with good communication, the job was done in good time. I was asked to check the work every step of the way. I would recommend again

:

kind and hardworking

:

was very open to communication and revisions! good editor for putting clips together and sound mixing

:

the service, delivery time, and communication was great, also responded in good time.




No comments:

Post a Comment