Thursday, April 2, 2020

Professional Video EDITING With High Quality And Fast











About:

I will edit and make a composition of your material so you can have a professional looking video



I can also do extensively audio editing and restoration for your material.



I can do a professional video for short clips (including those family trip videos), music and tutorial videos, videogame montages, promotions, commercials, intros and much more.



I will include visual effects when needed, transitions to make it look professional, intro titles if needed, I will put my creative side adding music and sound effects in order to enhance the viewer's experience.  Audio Sync and cleanup in included. I can use royalty free music in your material or write one of my own.



I can also place After Effects compositions,

 I can render them on After Effects and place them in your composition, or I can use several royalty free compositions to give stunning intros to your videos!



Do you need subtitles? It can be done.



Basic Gig is for 5 minutes. Order an extra gig for each 5 minutes of material.



Contact me and I will prepare a package that best suits your needs. I have a portfolio of videos at your disposal for you to check it out.

Reviews


:

The seller did an excellent job with my project. I will use him for future projects

:

thank you again! very fast and just like we wanted. many more orders to come

:

great work, great communication

:

great work!

:

Great work! Fantastic job!!! I will be using his services again....




No comments:

Post a Comment