Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Create A Unique Modern Video Editing











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION. 



My service includes:

Visual and sound effects, unlimited stock footage, create unique titles/subtitlesadding music, audio synccolor correction, logo animation, motion graphics, use epic transitions and much more!



STEPS TO FOLLOW:

  1. Click the ‘CONTACT ME’ button and let’s chat about your project. 

  2. Explain your project and vision. Many times this requires a brief, editing script or detailed instructions so there is no confusion.
  3. Share all your footage, logos, editing script and all other assets you would like integrated (use Dropbox, Google Drive, We Transfer, etc).
  4. I will send you a custom offer and delivery time




GIG PACKAGES: My 3 gig packages (basic, standard and premium) are estimates based on ideal situations. Please contact me for a custom quote or to see if your project matches one of these scenarios. 



I hope to know more about you!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would use Lucas again for any of my video needs!

:

Lucas is great to work with! This is my second gig with him and I have already entrusted him with my third gig. He is fast, listens and delivers outstanding work! I highly recommend his services!

:

Working with Lucas was a great experience. He is fast, reliable and efficient. He knows how to listen and he is also not afraid to make suggestions. I loved his pro-activity, his willingness to help and his speedy and timely delivery. Highly recommended! :)

:

Thank you! A pleasure to work with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment