Sunday, April 26, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos











About:

I’m a professional video editor and have spent 2+ years honing my craft. From post production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials, I’ve spent countless hours producing high-quality videos.  



I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials birthday clips, business production, multicam editing, green screen editing, intro and so much more.


Please make sure you provide me all the necessary media to be included in the final video.



Special services:

  • I can output and render in any file format you would like me to.
  • Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost.
  • I keep files saved so that I can assist the customer in future if needed



I am using Adobe After Effects CC18.



NOTE: As your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So, please take a brief moment to message me before you order.



I’m here 24/7 – so I reply fast & I look forward to bringing YOUR video vision to life!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment