Sunday, April 26, 2020

Professional Video Editing In 24 Hours











About:

                     

                 |Social Media Ads| |Instagram Ad| |Video Editing| |Real Estate Ad|



Hi, Welcome to my Gig.
Are you looking for a Professional Video Editor to turn your raw Footage into Professional video design.
OR
Do you want to make your commercial Professional video ads for your business? So, you`re at the right gig!
I will get done your work as per your requirement because your satisfaction is my first priority..I am highly experienced in professional video editing. Looking for someone to quickly Edit your video or vlogs. I will do a magic video Editing and post-production on short films. 



Services you can get from me :



  • Vlogs 
  • Youtube 
  • Interviews
  • Photo Slideshow

  • Wedding show
  • Food Recipes
  • Party footage editing.
  • Brands Promotions
  • Put background music .
  • Covert your  file to any another format
  • Remove background music.
  • Adding Watermark / Logo / Intro / Outro








Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller had great communication and was good to work with.

Seller's Response:

The seller was nice to work with and easy to communicate with.

:

Its great working with him. I am one of his regular client. i will surely order some more.

:

Thank you :)

:

Would definitely buy again and highly recommended. He made a great video editing on my youtube video. Communicaton is great as well. 100% satisfied..




No comments:

Post a Comment