Thursday, April 2, 2020

Edit, Correct Or Add Special Effects To Your Video











About:

I offer creating a promo video, video presentation, intros and outros, editing your current footage, remove background and lot more. Like to my every customer i offer you a quick sample of my work. Please for any kind of job , CONTACT me first, we will arrange everything, lenght of video, size, quallity, price... My work supports every format of video you possess, and i can deliver in every format needed. I offer unlimited but reasonable revisions.



Details:



• For 5$ i will do only basic text reveal video with no more than 5 transitions in 60 seconds max.



• I offer PREMIUM WORK in extras which i highly recommend



• Unlimited Modifications are added in extras, i recommend to check them. Otherwise i have the right to cancel the order.



• Lenght, complexity, transitions, all of them define the price so i highly recommend to contact me first.



• The order will be compressed format of H.264 MP4, if you want HD video, check the HD version extra.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very communicative and worked well within a tight deadline at a reasonable cost!

Seller's Response:

I am a long time buyer of inexor's gigs and am very happy with the services offered!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, thank you so much! Will definitely be ordering again, thank you!

:

One of my best customers. I would work with John again in a blink




No comments:

Post a Comment