Friday, May 1, 2020

Edit A Professional Music Video











About:

Hey Nice To See You Here,

I can edit your music video professionally



Are you looking for PROFESSIONAL MUSIC VIDEO editing services ?

Well, you came to the right place!

I Can Promise that video will look amazing and modern editing 

My first priority is to ensure I get the best edit out of your footage.





  • Music Video Editing
  • Add Effects And Transitions And Color Grading For Your Video
  • Color Correction/Gradin
  • Green screen Effects 
  • Trippy Effects
  • Sky Effects
  • Skeleton Effects

  • Slow Motion
  • Lip Synchronisation
  • Cinematic Video editing
  • Edit 4k footages
  • Edit a travel ... event ...wedding ...nightclub 
  • Export video with high quality 1080p 



To establish myself on Fiverr I’m doing a discount on my rates for a short period of time. 



Take advantage while you can!





PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME BEFORE PURCHASING!!!



THE FOOTAGES WILL BE MP4 FORMAT 







Reviews


:

wow amazing work mouaad0 is the man super dope even got it to me a day earlier . really great work . I will definitely be using his services again and again he is a pro best bang for you buck . definitely one of the best on this site @sixpackmusic "thank you for doing a wonderful job"

:

wow man that was honestly amazing, amazing green screen removal, rap syncing, phrasing, great usage of the footage overall you thought up concepts i couldnt even think of, great work!

:

Dude was super nice and got it delivered on time even though I told him to take his time. I knew he had other stuff to do. Needless to say future edits will be sent to him :)

:

Absolutely love the edit. Mouad was amazing at communicating and delivered 1000%! Would recommend to everyone for a dope edit!

:

did pretty good




No comments:

Post a Comment