Friday, May 1, 2020

Video Editing Unique Color Balance For Vlogs











About:

GET YOUR CINEMATIC TRAVEL VIDEO  AND SHOW IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!


Hi, my name is Nadintha and I will turn your travel clips into an amazing cinematic piece of art.
 
Cinematic Look
Animated Title
Color-correction
Image Stabilization
Sound Effects
Royalty-Free Music (CC0)
HD Quality
Money Back Guarantee


Why you should choose me?


I'm a professional film director, editor, colorist and writer. I have 5 years of experience in the field. I've worked in several projects: Videoclips, Short Films, Feature Length Films, Trailers, Title Sequences, Documentaries, Tv Spots, etcetera. You need a proof? Here's my Demo Reel:
My main goal is to make you happy, that's why I'm asking you to contact me first so you can tell me more about your video, how you imagine it, what music you think fits best. The final length of your video depends on how many clips you have and the rhythm you want for it. After we get on the same page, I'll give you a custom quote considering all the things we previously talked about.
he Process:


Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed i will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 
 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Naditha is hardworking and upfront. He was polite and happy to respond to feedback and make changes accordingly. I'd be happy to get in touch again with Nadintha for future gigs.

Seller's Response:

diligent, very attentive

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

:

He did a wonderful job!

:

He did a wonderful job and helped me create a wonderful set of videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment