Saturday, May 2, 2020

Professional Custom Video Editing











About:

Are you looking for professional custom video editing?

Search no further and get the best service!

(Contact me before ordering please)



ABOUT THE GIG:



I will custom edit your raw footage with color correction, special-effects and more.

What's the goal of the video? I work on your specific needs!

Any kind of project will be handled with 100% skills, service and value.

Whatever project you have, my creativity can turn it into something amazing. :)





HIRED FOR:



  • Promos
  • Music- and dance video editing
  • Fitness videos
  • Youtube editing
  • Motivational videos
  • etc ...




STYLE OF EDITING:

High engagement of the viewer is the goal!

The viewer will watch your video from beginning to end.



Multiply techniques and strategies are used:



  • Images and words
  • Jump-cuts
  • Transitions
  • Special-effects
  • B-rolls
  • etc ...




WHO AM I?

My name is Milez and i'm a professional video editor with years of experience working with clients from all around the world from small to big companies.

Please contact me before you order so we can discuss your custom project.



I'm online 24/7 please contact me for any questions :)

(Please contact me before ordering)



- Milez

Reviews


:

Thanks for everything

:

Milez is amazing. The quality of his work always exceeds expectations. I'm grateful to have found him!!

:

Milez is amazing!!!

:

Great work!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment