Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Edit A Professional Rainbow Six Siege Montage











About:

IMPORTANT:

Some edits from the preview are edited in different styles just becouse i edit in a style of your choice, you choose how did u want the edit so i can edit in another style if you don't like the videos on preview



hey guys, im a professional editor with 4 years of editing experience, expecially on gaming

montages.

I have a lot of experience on rainbow six siege montages.

in my montages i have:



  • color grading
  • cinematic
  • mask
  • video and audio sync
  • smooth transitions
  • glow effect
  • burn text
  • cool effects and overlay
  • light leaks

Reviews


:

Excellent experience as always. Expectedly done!

:

Really this guy is incredible, he is listening to my expectations, I love his work, he is friendly and respectful he respect the delivery times despite the clips I told him to add. Conclusion: This guy is really talented, respectable and I would recommend to him.

:

Amazing dudeeee

:

Amazing edit will order from in the future

:

Always does amazing work. Will order from him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment