Saturday, April 25, 2020

Video Editing For Your Project Professionally











About:

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT

Welcome to my gig!

I am here with experience of 3 years in this media industry. I worked for a few big brands of India & now looking to explore something more in this field. My aim is to provide my customers with Professional Quality.

I can work with:

  • Commercials
  • Short/Long Ads
  • Wedding Videos
  • Event Promotionals
  • Brand Promotionals
  • Travel Films
  • Fitness Videos
  • Food Commercials
  • Green Screen
  • Interviews
  • Family Videos
  • Showreels
  • Corporate Videos
  • Fiction FIlms
  • After Effects Templates


Revisions: I offer unlimited revisions. After the delivery, if you wish to make any changes to the video, let me know and I will modify according to your requests.



-> Gig Video is a university promotional edited by me. But, I can with any kind of video.



Now, contact me before making an order.



Thanks,

Chirag

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Very happy with the final video. He went above and beyond to deliver. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review.

Seller's Response:

buen trabajo y muy comunicativo con rapidez

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order...

:

I needed storyboard converted into a story! and it turned out amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment