Saturday, April 25, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Footage With In 24 Hours











About:

Hi!!

 Here is Muhammad Haseeb Mehmood . First of all, Thank You for visiting my profile. I may assure you that it is comfortable and pleasant to work with me. Currently I am working as a full time freelancer.I respect deadlines and see the value of prompt and honest. I've been developing a wide range of skills regarding photography and video editing on the last year, staring with my 6 month course on Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Photoshop, where I learned a lot regarding color grading and more. After that I worked as a trainee and did two internship in the same institute. One in Photoshop and one in Premier Pro.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muhammad usually is very responsive.

:

Muhammad was responsive during the whole project and made revisions until I had what I needed. I would recommend working with him.

:

Thank You very much dear.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment