Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Professional Youtube Video Editing In 3 Hours











About:

Welcome to my video editing gig on fiverr,

Are you looking for a Professional Youtube Video Editing service that can deliver in 3 hours or less time?
I am able to deliver your order within 3 hours Please contact me if you need your work within 3 hours




I am a Professional Video Editor Having  editing experience of 7 years.

My Gig Includes...



 VIDEO EDITING :
•Green Screen
•Color Gradient
•Text Animation
•Color Correction
•Add Watermark
•Split, Cut out a scene
•Join two or more clips
•Elongate at a certain portion
•Add Captions
•Slow Motion, Fast Motion
•Zoom In / Zoom Out at specific points
•Add Various Transition Effects between two clips
•Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
•Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
•Resize Video Dimensions
•Position / Rotate / Move on Axis
•Add Video on another(PIP)
  • Royalty free music


AUDIO EDITING :

  • Volume enhancing
  • Adding Voice Over / Background music
  • Cut / Join Audio Parts
  • Audio Syncing
  • Noise Removal


I'm online 24/7.


100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.



Allah Hafiz


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Its my first time on fiverr and AbdulBasit Did a great job.I will surely use his services again

:

Thanks muhammad for the appreciation.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment