Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Professional Video Editing,Color Grading And Motion Graphics











About:

I do all kind of video editing and here's the list of my services
Basic editing
Color Grading/Correction
Motion Graphics

Wedding edit(Full Ceremony Edit and Trailer)
Promo Videos
Youtube videos
business promo videos
advertisement
AND SO MANY MORE

I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials birthday clips, business production,multicam editing,green screen editing, intro and so many more.
I can edit your video with smart cuts, transitions, motion graphics, cinema quality stock footage and so much more. It’s time to take your video to the next level.
I'm here 24/7 so hit me anytime!
PLEASE BE NOTED:
editing is a complex process,so please take a minute to give me a quick description about your requirements for better understanding.
So please always contact me first before placing the order.
I can also create a custom offer according to various requirements.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Service as Described

:

well done

:

Great - love this video

:

thanks......




No comments:

Post a Comment