Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Professional Video Editing In After Effects











About:



DISCUSS THE DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING &


CONTACT ME FOR CUSTOM ORDER



 Money Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied



Hi, My name is Jaidka. I am Professional Video Editor with 4 years of experience in video editing, you can check my profile for that So, If You are Looking For Professional And Expert Video Editors Then you are at Right Place.



In this Gig I Professionally Edit you videos in Full HD or 4k resolution. I work In After Effects ,Adobe premier Pro And Photoshop.So you can tell me your requirement and We can edit your Videos As you want.



I also Accept custom offers like whiteboard animation, Green Screen, and any other special Things.



My Services:-



  • weeding / Birthday titles
  • Corporate or short ads
  • youtube editor
  • travel or promotional video
  • any type of editing you want


Why Me:-



  • Have experience more than 4 years
  • Quick and responsive
  • it is my passion




I can Also provide Audio Effects, Visuals,Color correction, Transition, Effects, Graphics,Audio effects



Contact Me Before Ordering and share your thoughts with me,

looking forward to working with you

gaganjaidka

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional work and fast timing. Has great skills with video production

Seller's Response:

Thankyou Bro, Very Much Appreciated.

Seller's Response:

Give me Revision then i give you 5 star

Seller's Response:

pls change the review

Seller's Response:

It's been a pleasure working with Gagan: his professionalism, regular communication, creative and technical abilities, and his care and inventive eye - are all reasons why I would happily work with him again, and would recommend him to others. Well done Gagan!




No comments:

Post a Comment