Friday, April 3, 2020

Edit Your Funny Gaming Video











About:

*Contact me before ordering!* 



I will edit your gaming clips into a funny video /  .exe style. Using any meme sound+visual effects!

I'm making funny moments videos/.exe style, stream highlights, or custom.



I also can make thumbnails too (with a low extra-price) and if you need I can be your full time youtube editor :b



(I can edit ANY game)

Reviews


:

He was so good I even had some audio issues and he fixed it in the edit. I would totally recommend buying this package.

:

Always on communication, making sure that everything is done professional, and at the end having a awesome and funny video. Thanks

:

Awesome editing, quick replies, and listens to all revisions! Easy 5 stars and would recommend

:

AMAZING all I can say.

:

Makes short clips of gameplay into really funny video. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment