Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit All Types Of After Effect Templates











About:

Hello! 

Thanks for stopping by.



I offer professional editing of your after effect templates modified to your needs and to enhance your work by adding that professional touch to your projects.

I work on commercial and personal projects of all kind!



I am a trained and Certified editor and Motion Graphics expert. 

So, I can not only edit your after effects templates, I can also create AE scripts as and when required to have better visual flow.



Please contact me before placing any order to discuss the details of your project and to get a final quote!

My Refund Policy

If you are not pleased with my work, I’ll make the necessary changes to solve it or I’ll offer you a full refund.



I look forward to working with you!!

My moto - "Growing by helping you grow!"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Fast communication. My go to video editor!

Seller's Response:

Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Sachg123, always comes through. He genuinely cares for his client, and goes above and beyond to put out a quality project. I will continue using him for all my video editing needs.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! I’m glad to read what your wrote :) Looking forward to working with you in the future and all the best with the grant :)

:

I am really enjoying working with sachg123 on all my projects, my boss loves it, I love it and it really showcases all the features of the products well! Hands down, the best experience here!




No comments:

Post a Comment