Thursday, May 7, 2020

Take Your Raw Video And Make It Shine











About:

Let's work together!



I specialize in taking raw elements, often with no direction, and making them into something great. I have worked in all kinds of industries, areas and genres.  You want some thing funny?  Touching? Powerful?  I will try my best to give you that result. 



One of the most important questions to ask is WHO is supposed to be seeing this?  And after watching, WHAT do you want them to do? 



If you provide any artwork, I will create a 2 D animation for the open and close of the video. 

I certainly want the video to correct and what you need.  Therefore I will allow up to 2 revisions.  Any further changes will require extra fees. 



I am happy to spend time on the phone beforehand to discuss the project. 



Reviews


:

Key-turn solution

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment