Friday, May 8, 2020

Edit Any Videos For Instagram











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



most projects I deliver them before the scheduled date.



I take your footage from your phone, Drone, GoPro or other camera and put it into a nice edit with your choice of music. Holidays, weddings, trips, events, etc. Please message first for custom requests.


My videos are manually edited using professional software ( Adobe Premiere Pro ) . Not just overlaid randomly on music. I color grade, stabilize and add transitions where appropriate.





and I make promotions for customers with better prices so do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible



Music: Ask me if you need copyright free music. I am happy to provide it free of charge.


100% satisfaction! If you're not happy then I'm not happy and will revise the video :)

I'm online 24/7, and we can start right away

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment