Friday, May 1, 2020

Create Ffmpeg Command For Videos And Images And Live Streams











About:

Hi,

Welcome to Everyone,



I have more than 4+ years experienced in the command line tools Ffmpeg, ImageMagick



We are available for our client the following tasks.



  • Images To Video
  • multiple videos adding   
  • Overlay images, overlay text
  • Text Drawing 
  • Add sound
  • Add Video on the Image 
  • Add  Resolution 
  • Add Scaling 
  • Marge Multiple  Videos  into one video
  • Add Subtitle on the Video
  • Add loop and Bounce 
  • Add animation
  • Ensure best quality for output
  • Create time lapse 
  • Add extra feature 

Reviews


:

Super quick and responsive in communication, great stuff! Didn't quite get exactly what I asked for but that's probably more on me and the way I formulated it. Mission_113 also offered to help out on how to use ffmpeg script, which I hugely appreciate!

:

very Good Seller. His communication is also good and very polite. Love to work with him. And also will buy again his services. Thanks dear!

:

Very Good Seller and have Amazing experience about ffmpeg. Highly Recommended

:

Helped me with exactly what I needed and responded quickly.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment