Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Edit Your Gaming Video











About:

I will edit your gaming video into the funny and interesting let'splay! 

Maybe even more:D

Includes motion graphics, sound design & mixing and subtitles, if you would like so)

Hope i can be useful for you:3

Reviews


:

Outstanding work! Jay made a great video of my friends and I roasting a kid that joined our Xbox party! Very impromptu video and Jay made the running footage great.

:

As always your editing is mindblowing for such a low price, thats why I keep giving u extra tips. U deserve it. I have not find someone with such good edtiting for such a low price. So every tip is more then well deserved. I really would feel bad if I didnt.

:

amazing editor

:

Great Editor with amazing edits. I almost dont want to give feedback because I want him just for myself.

:

Will be working with again! Does a terrific job per usual!




No comments:

Post a Comment