Saturday, May 2, 2020

Animate Or Edit Whatever U Want











About:

 Please contact me before order



Can edit and animate to your desire with my passion...



Been 14 years in 2D compositing, Motion graphics, animation and editing, my skills and experiences, sure will offer a professional service to the client.



Please contact me before order



I'm passionate & a creative person who will add extra essence & flavours to your recipe.



Thank you & hoping to do business with you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Far exceeded my expectations! Communication was smooth, and the end product turned out just the way I had wanted it. I would highly recommend and will definitely request more work in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!!! Glad to see my clients are happy and look forward to working with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Great guy, Got out of bed for me at 5 o clock in the morning. Thank You very much

:

Thanks so much!!! Hope to work again soon :)

:

This is perfect - thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment