Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Edit Your Stream Video











About:

 ***Please contact me before ordering*** 



**Package depends of the total length of the material you send to me to edit and length of final video you need**



Looking for someone to edit your stream or game-play into video full of energy and flow?

Feel free to contact me! 



My name is Filip and I'm a gamer myself, so I really enjoy making gaming videos. You can send me videos of any type of a game.



  • -You can send your music, or let me find the best one and royalty free
  • -You choose how it wants to be done, or you can let me do all the creative work

  • -I can add different effects and transitions to your video to make it engaging and interesting 
  • -You get it sooner then expected and revision is also included


Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of Filip’s best videos for me! I have received many compliments on this latest upload. Filip pays attention to details and is quick to respond. I look forward to working with Filip again!

Seller's Response:

This is my 3rd time working with Philip, and he is amazing! He quickly followed up with questions and comments and was super easy to work with. He also provided me with useful tips and links when I asked him about filming techniques. I look forward to working with Filip on many more projects.

:

Filip is awesome! He is very responsive to feedback and does a great job explaining when I ask questions about the editing process. I will definitely work with Filip on my upcoming projects!

:

It is a pleasure! Thank you!

:

Filip was great. I am a new content creator, and Filip did a great job working with the clips that I sent him. He did a great job bring out my story with his edits. I already have Filip working on my next project, and I look forward to collaborating with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment