Friday, May 1, 2020

Professional Video Editing, Vfx And Cgi











About:

Doing editing, production/postproduction (Premiere Pro/After Effects/DaVinci Resolve), aswel as CGI and VFX



- 100% Genuine Work without any templates or ripped content from web.

- I am a hardworking, professional freelancer. Projects which require multi-tasking are my specialty. 

- My communication skills are very good and enable me to successfully work with a wide range of clients. I consistently meet my clients’ project requirements in a timely manner.

- 11 years of experience in production/post production professionally, with 100% client satisfaction.



✓ Customer Satisfaction is my #1 priority!

✓ Will provide good Quality/Price ratio.

✓ Every order is unique for me.

✓ Continued support after the delivery of final product.

✓ Clear communication throughout the project.

✓ Make the project within the specified period.



Feel free to contact me if you are interested in my services, I look forward to your potential response.



Sincerely,

Vertex Production.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ok, satisfactory

:

Excellent work! Excellent communication!

:

Kenetic text. The seller was great.

:

Fast response and great effort to get the project over the line

:

Excellent work. Fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment