Saturday, May 2, 2020

Video Editing And You Will Love It











About:

Contact before ordering



I like to be unique and to create different things. I am good in every type of video editing especially in visual effects.



Why you should work with me:  
I am creative and I like what I do. I have time to make good things. I am a good listener, I will make what you need. 

Also, I have good prices for what I offer. I can do every type of editings:



- Game montage

- Greenscreen

- Glitch effects, vhs

- Smooth slow motion effect

- Youtube videos

- Subtitles

- No copyright musics

...and more



I can make a really simple editing and hard ones, it can be a youtube video, or anything else. 



What softwares that I use: Premiere Pro, After effects & photoshop.



Languages: I can speak english, french and a little bit of spanish.



Availability: 24/7

Reviews


:

Outstanding video editor! Does great work everytime!

:

TODO CORRECTO

:

Great work!

:

Fast turnaround and swift & friendly response! Thank you so much!

:

I've used this vendor many times and always delivers good quality work on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment