Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Editor











About:

Important Note:



Every video requirements are different  so i would recommend that you discuss your requirements with me before placing the order so i can have a better understanding of your project. THANKS! 

.................................................................................................



Hi!



Are you looking for a professional and modern video editing service that can deliver in only one day?


You came at the right place!



I have experience of over 4 years and have worked on 400+ video projects for my clients 



If you have custom requirements, you can message me and we can discuss it and i'll get it done.No worries!






Services you can get from me ( Almost anything related to video editing ) :



  • Vlogs Editing
  • Youtube Videos
  • Interviews
  • Gym Workout Vids
  • Facebook & Instagram Vids
  • Gym Videos and Compilation
  • Wedding Editing
  • Fortnite Montage
  • Gameplay Montage
  • Food Recipes
  • Party footage editing.
  • Brands Promotions
  • Promotional Videos
  • Webinars Editing
  • Put background music .
  • Remove background music.
  • Adding Watermark / Logo / Intro / Outro
  • Green screen footage editing


Full High Resolution or even 4k quality at NO EXTRA COST!

100% Satisfaction guaranteed!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I WAS STRUGGLING TAKING TAKING DAYS TO EDIT A REACTION VIDEO, COULDN’T EVEN FINISH IT. KAMRAN DID A GREAT JOB AND IT WAS FAST.I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP WORKING WITH HIM.

:

Was very prompt with delivery and made sure I was informed every step. Was able to get my project to me well ahead of the estimated date!

:

thank you for your kind words!!

:

KamRan111 did a great job, had my video to me before expected due date, it was absolutely incredible. I would recommend over and over again and will probably be using him for future video editing.

:

Didn't give much of a direction to go, just let him do his thing and the final product was better than expected! Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment