Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Edit Your Gaming Video With Subtitles











About:

Please contact me before you buy if you have any questions.



I will add subtitles to your video. This style is mainly used for gaming videos but will do it for any video.



Video must be up to 15 minutes long. You can get extra minutes but expect it to take longer as this edit is done key frame at a time which takes a very long time but it's ok i don't have a life.



I will contact you multiple times throughout the editing process to make sure it is all going well and if any changes need to be made and also i need friends so yea but don't tell anyone that i got a badman reputation to maintain.



Example of my work:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPPvTas_RVNaKAEzz7ssS3RJ5IM1ouXOp



My channel for more examples:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCravgzdG9GKXvw3_gukC_mQ

 

So basically yea im gonna do some sick editing skills and stuff like and then give you ur video back and you'll be like h e c k y e a and then i'll get paid so i won't starve cause pls 







Reviews


:

Another great experience <3

:

Great job would like some effects but for the price it was outstanding 10/10 would recommend

:

He did an incredible job! He was very responsive, extremely polite, and easy to work with. His work ethic was professional and he sent me progress clips throughout the entire process to make sure everything was how I wanted and to update me on how much he's completed. I highly recommend this editor.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment