Friday, May 1, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing











About:

Hello there! I'm Cherrelle, a Professional in video editing. I am here to give you the best when it comes to video editing! I will edit your videos for any type of media, leaving you with wanting more!


Gig details Includes: 



  • Special Effects
  • Post Production 
  • Transitions
    • Slideshows
    • Trimming/Cutting
    • Joining Clip
  • Volume Enhancing
  • Special effects

Reviews


:

Excellent work, perfect video edit and quick delivery! Look forward to working with you again.

:

Excellent communication, made the requested edit perfectly and delivered FAST. Thanks, look forward to working with you again!

:

She did an amazing job. Can't wait to do s9me more work with her.

:

It was and great experiment for me!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment