Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Editor











About:

I'm a professional video editor with an experience of over 3-years in this niche. I have a really good grip on Adobe Premiere Pro CC   and can do any type of post-production work for you. I'm a cinematographer/video-creator myself so I really understand how to edit a video; make it attractive and interesting for viewers.

Why me?

I know a lot of editors are out there but I can assure you that the quality of work that I provide is unmatchable and is only one of it's kind. I provide Top Quality work with-in a reasonable price and a quick turn-around time. I've worked with big companies like Tata Sky, Tata Power, etc.

Some of the compliments which I get from Fiverr buyers are:

- Seller delivered in every aspect imaginable as well as kept constant communication with me throughout the process.



  SERVICES I OFFER:

  • B-Roll Editing
  • Vlog Editing
  • Travel Video Editing
  • Gaming Montage
  • Adding Subtitles
  • Wedding 
  • YouTube videos


Please Note: 

  • I do not do character animations
  • I do not do voice-overs


I'm available 24/7, so feel free to place an order now.

 



P.S.Revisions included. I'm not happy 'til you are!





















Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and easy to work with

:

He's quick, efficient & a pleasure to work with.

:

This is my second time working with this seller and I am so grateful to have found such a thorough,quality driven and quick worker!! I highly recommend him. You will be glad you did! Thank you soooo much!!!!

:

Fantastic experience. He delivered exactly what I wanted. Super easy to work with and excellent result. I will certainly use his services again!!

:

Incredible experience. Would love to work again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment