Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Be Your Professional Video Editor











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER*



I am a professional Video Editor and Post-Producer with more than 2 years of experience.

I have done 100+ projects for clients from all over the world with 100% success rate. 

Customer Satisfaction is my Top Priority :)



My services include:



  • After Effects & Premiere Pro Templates
  • Logo reveals
  • Cinematic Edits
  • Slideshows
  • Corporate Slideshows and Explainers
  • Motion Graphics
  • Music videos
  • Lyrics videos
  • Fashion show edits
  • Wedding edits
  • Event promos
  • Logo Openers
  • Video Openers
  • Fitness Promos
  • Gaming & Streaming Videos
  • Captions and Subtitles


I will charge extra fee for providing source file. Just share your task with me and I will be happy to do it for you in nominal price and in time. Feel free to contact me anytime.



I can output and render in any file format you would like
Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost




I am using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects.




Please note: Video editing is complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need. I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast communication and fast delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

Seller's Response:

very good, prompt and very co-operative

Seller's Response:

Thank you... Hope to work with you again

:

Good communication, Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment