Saturday, May 2, 2020

Edit Professionally Your Travel, Business Vlogs











About:



Hi everyone, hope you are doing great

you can visit my youtube channel to see my previous works: 



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfCSvkEAeTs10oIr1zKg5w?view_as=subscriber



Features



1. choose the best parts from the provided videos.

2. Custom backgroud based on the cliend preference.

3. Color correction

4. Custom transitions, titles.

5. Render them to 1920 x 1080



Why choose me?


  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Availability and cooperation.
  • Great Communication.
  • Full customer satisfaction.


Please contact me before ordering to get a custom offer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job

:

Great job on time as always

:

Great job thanks

:

Experience outstanding. He did exactely what I looked for. He has good communication and creativity skills. I will order again.

:

dear Aymen thnx for your awesome work , i hope i work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment