Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Edit Your Video As You Want











About:

(Contact me before ordering for best service)



I am a  professional Video editor with more than 4 years of experience.



Adobe After effects

premiere pro

Sony vegas 



GreenScreen

Glow/Neon Effects

Crop

Resize

Color correcting

Motion

Split screen

Wrap

ect...





★ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

★ 8 hrs EXPRESS Delivery

★ Quick Responsiveness

★ Quick turn around with 100% quality

★ Unlimited Revisions for FREE

★ TOP Quality Work 

Reviews


:

Very nice person and very professional. He also put a lot of effort to make second and third changes as I requested, and in very short time.

:

Outstanding work... I gave a brief explanation, and he took it from there. Fast turn around with great communication throughout the project. Highly recommend!

:

Fine. Very keen to do a good job. I was very impressed with the opening titles. The effects and font were not my idea. But they worked really well.

:

Very good and professional

:

Quick service and definitely ordering again




No comments:

Post a Comment