Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Subtitles











About:

Please ALWAYS contact me before placing an order.

I am Hamza.

I am a professional editor working since 2016. I can edit using Abobe Softwares Such As Adobe Premiere Pro And Also On After Effects If You Want To Add Cool Intro & outros I have attached additional gig Check it out If interested.

I will satisfy you by my hard working



This gig offers the following:



  • Advanced Editing
  •  Color Grading
  •  Clean Titles
  • Add Logo
  • Background Music
  • Sound Effects
  • Transparent Background
  • Video Footage
  • Overlay Text
  • Custom Design                 


Why Me:



   100% guarantee that you will be satisfied

  • Quality Work
  • Fast Delivery
  • Good Communication
  • Experienced 
  • In Time Delivery
  • Professional Freelancer
  • And Much More That You Want


I can provide video files in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.



Order now, send your requirements and enjoy the final product in a few days!



Thank You!!!

Reviews


:

The best as always!

:

Great work as usual!

:

Thanks Very Responsible person. I love your work.

:

Great job as usual! keep up the good work!

:

Outstanding work, I’m so glad we found someone who knows what they’re doing. Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment